No one likes to be pinged at odd hours. When a message is sent during siesta time or during meal times, they are more than likely to be ignored and deleted. Picking the right time to send the right message plays a vital role and is directly associated with the success of the text.
The importance of a Scheduling SMS Marketing Software is by no means to be underestimated. Understanding the needs of the customer is one thing. It is also crucial to estimate what the customer might be doing before bombarding him with a short message.
Take a fantasy application for example. Sending a message to a player in the middle of the day while he might be at work in order to remind him to play the game would be a bad idea. He could be in a meeting. Scheduling is such that it is two hours before the game begins would make more sense because he might be in the gaming mood.
Benefits of scheduling a marketing message to the customer
- Keeping track of birthdays and sending special messages with the name of the customer shows care and is bound to impress the customer.
- When the messages are sent across time zones, it helps to schedule so that they not being disturbed in the middle of the night.
- Creating regular automated posts ensure that there are no errors and no message or customer gets missed out. There is ample time to study and program the text.
- A small business that has limited human resources find it a boon to automate and schedule an SMS to the customers.
- It is a time saver. Multiple campaigns can be created and saved ahead of time to be sent at the appropriate moment.
- It is a money saver. It has proven to be one of the most economical modes of marketing.
Time the marketing and be perfect.